Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Burning Fat and Blowing up the Myths!

I love exercise and the responsibility that comes with educating others on it. I got into the fitness industry in the hopes of helping others learn what I love. That is why I get FIRED UP when I see things on television or in a magazine promoting something that not only doesn’t work, but is straight up harmful for you. These people are pimps, self promoters that don’t give a damn about you or your results. They want your dollar and take advantage of your emotional trigger points to get it. In today’s economy, we can’t afford to waste money on gadgets that don’t work.

There are tons of these people out there; giving you misleading, agenda driven, and flat out lies regarding fad diets and exercise. With an overabundance of infomercials and products telling you the opposite of what you heard there or read here, who do you believe? Who do you turn too? Who do you trust?

The truth is, exercise is a science. There is a right and a wrong way to approach and to do it. I want to help you with that science, help you understand what works for YOUR body. No gimmicks, no lies, just results.

This is why I created the Fitness for Life Network and this blog; it's a way to reach out to as many people as possible and re-educate them on the basics of healthy living. Follow me for tips on the newest trends in exercise, tips on fat loss, the hottest workouts for burning body fat, nutritional tips, and links to some of the best Health and Fitness minds in the game.

Please come with me on this educational journey and in the process allow me to help create a new and leaner you.

Burn it Up!

Marc Nespoli
http://www.fitnessforlifenetwork.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment